Non-stop tracking – without running low on battery
Lommy Power is a small, unique and patented GPS tracking device that operates without the use of a built-in battery. Instead, the tracking device draws power from the battery of the machine. When Lommy Power is connected to your machinery, it is on and ready to transmit real-time data.
Monitor your entire fleet of machinery and equipment in real time
Track the current position, activity and movement of your machinery. GPS technology gives you an accurate position (within a few metres).
Lommy Power never exhausts the machinery battery due to intelligent automation:
- When a machine is turned on and its battery charges, Lommy Power transmits data every 2 minutes.
- When a machine is turned off, Lommy Power only transmits data every
- Lommy Power also has a motion sensor to detect if a machine is being moved while turned off. If this is the case, Lommy Power will transmit data every 2 minutes to trace the movement of the machine.
- Monitoring of the machine’s operating hours
- Accurate GPS tracking in case of theft
- Suitable for both 12V and 24V systems
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation
- Small in size (54x44x19 mm): Fits into machinery of all sizes
- IP65 waterproof: Built to last in harsh environments, such as construction sites
- Set up custom alarms and geofence
- 3rd wire: Track activity of auxiliary equipment
One-stop solution for effective machinery management
Whether you own, operate or lease out machinery, we offer a flexible and integrated solution to help you optimise operations, save costs and protect valuable assets.
Increase workforce efficiency
Spot machinery that could be used more efficiently, e.g. parked machinery that could be used on other building sites.
Collect documentation for accurate invoicing
Receive data on the operating hours of each machine to secure accurate invoicing, or check your employees’ working hours.
Improve maintenance and avoid costly downtime
Collect data of machinery use to schedule maintenance and service. Spot any issue at an early stage to avoid costly repairs.
Protect against misuse
Receive an alert if your machinery is used outside normal working hours (e.g. for unauthorised purposes). Set up a geofence to receive an alert if your machinery is moved from a predefined area.
Protect against theft
Track the position of your stolen machinery. As the device is small and installed inside the machinery, it is difficult to find and remove in case of theft.
[/optimise operations, save costs and protect valuable assets]
Monitor your machinery on various platforms – 24/7
Use our monitoring system or your own system to keep track of your entire fleet via phone, tablet or computer.
Basic, easy to use platform incl. real-time map, historical data and custom alarms.
Complete fleet management platform incl. real-time map with historical trails, custom alarms, geofence, report generator and maintenance planning.
Customised, branded platform, based on our systems.
System integration (API)
Use your own system. We will provide open source software and API.
Technical Data – Lommy Power 9B23
Monitoring operating hours
by measuring the battery current.
Accurate GNSS tracking in case of theft.
Reacts on start/stop
Suitable for both 12V and 24V systems
Low power consumption
Small (54x44x19 mm): Fits into machinery of all sizes
IP65 waterproof: Built to last in harsh environments, such as construction sites
Set up custom alarms and geofence
3rd wire: Track activity of auxiliary equipment
Built-in motion sensor enables positioning if movement without engine start.
- No ignition, no movement: 24 hours
- Ignition: 2 minutes
- Movement, but no ignition: 2 minutes
- Connected to the battery of the machine.
- Suitable for machines 5-40V
Positioning and communication:
FDD LTE Cat M1 bands B3/B8/B20
GSM: Quad band 2G – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
33 Tracking channels & 99 Acquisition channels & 210 PRN channels
Tracking sensitivity: -166 dBM
Data protocol: UDP, SMS
- Sensors: 3 axis G-sensor
- Internal memory: 2 MB flash
- Antennas, Internal:
- Weight: 42g
- Measurement: 54x44x19mm
- Protection: IP65
- Temp. range: -30 to +60 C°
The intelligent 4G + 2G technology
- Ensures optimal connection
- Primarily uses 4G if available
- Switches seamlessly to 2G in remote areas
- Connects quickly when changing networks
- Connects quickly when changing countries
- CE, E pending, RoHS and WEE
Server and data security:
- ISAE3402 certified (referring to ISO 27002)
Quick Start Guide
Lommy Power is connected to the battery of the machine:
- Red wire to battery +
- Black wire to battery ÷
- The green wire can be connected for registering input from auxiliary input (optional).
Power supply: Min. 5 V, Max. 40 V.
In order to ensure the best possible GSM and GPS reception, Lommy Power should always be placed, so the side with the product label and the thin edge is facing outwards.
In order to ensure long lasting functionality and maintain the product warranty, all wire connections must be protected against water and moisture.
- When Lommy Power is active, the green LED will be on.
- When connected to a battery with sufficient power (min. 5 V), the red LED will be on.
- When a signal is registered on the auxiliary input, the yellow LED will be on.
By measuring the battery current, Lommy Power reacts on engine start/stop – both for 12V and 24V systems.
The built-in motion sensor also enables Lommy Power to react and report when the machine is moved without engine start.
Depending on the measured battery current and the auxiliary signal, Lommy Power will switch between active and idle mode.
- Report interval when in active mode (the machine is running, or auxiliary signal is registered): Every 2 minutes.
- Report interval when in idle mode (the machine is stopped, and no auxiliary signal is registered): Every 24 hours.
- Report interval when in idle mode, if movement is detected: Every 2 minutes.
Included in every report, an hour-counter for both active mode and auxiliary input (5 – 40 V), are sent to the server.
- Triggered by signal on auxiliary input
- Triggered by movement when the machine is turned off.