Superior and reliable tracking device for
Monitor your assets in an easy way
Lommy Eye is a range of small battery-driven tracking devices, that monitor the location of all your assets. To keep track of the location, the device sends daily reports. It is smart and easy to use.
Track your lost assets
Is your assets lost or stolen – Lommy Eye provides the location with the accurate built-in GPS module. To stay even more in touch with your asset, it is possible remotely to increase number of positions and to
activate the motion sensor.
Secure and reliable tracking
Lommy Eye, stand-alone tracker for remotely monitoring of your vehicles, assets and other valuables.
- Advanced GSM technology combined with accurate GPS positioning
provides reliable and accurate monitoring.
- Flexible settings for report interval tailored to your requirements.
- Possibility to activate a built-in RF module for indoor tracking or in areas with poor GPS coverage.
- Monitor the location of your assets using accurate GPS technology
- Track down, if your asset is stolen or lost
- Positioning with advanced GSM triangulation, if only GSM data is available
- Activate the movement-sensor to follow your assets on the move
- Battery powered, with long battery life
- Small in sizes, comes in different models
- Fits into assets all sizes
- Easy to use, easy to hide, no wires needed
- Active RFID technology enables indoor positioning and is useful by recovery
- Set up custom alarms and geofence
Always know, where your assets are by monitoring on web, smartphone or tablet. Set up email alerts and notifications to receive a warning in the event of an unwanted incident. Easily manage your alarms and functions remotely.
On the move
Activate the built-in motion sensor and Lommy Eye will send a position, if your asset is moving. Moreover, activate the notifications to get an alert.
Invisible – but visible to you
Lommy Eye is based on advanced GSM technology, which makes it almost impossible for an intruder to track or jam the device – not even with the use of advanced equipment.
Long battery life
Lommy Eye fits many purposes. The range of small sized devices combined with an extremely long battery lifespan makes Lommy Eye a great investment.
Smart and easy to use
Easy to mount. Simply place Lommy Eye on an object, that you wish to monitor and protect – no assembly or wires are required.
Find your lost assets
Track the position of your lost or stolen asset in a secure way by using a combination of GPS, GSM and RF technology. As the device is small, easy to hide and difficult to trace for unauthorized, the recovery rate is extremely high.
[/always know where your assets are by monitoring on web, smartphone or tablet]
Monitor your assets on various platforms – 24/7
Use our monitoring system or your own system to keep track of your entire fleet via phone, tablet or computer.
Basic, easy to use platform incl. real-time map, historical data and custom alarms.
Complete fleet management platform incl. real-time map with historical trails, custom alarms, geofence, report generator and maintenance planning.
Customised, branded platform, based on our systems.
System integration (API)
Use your own system. We will provide open source software and API.
Technical Data – Lommy Eye
- Monitor the location using accurate GPS technology
- Advanced GSM triangulation
- Motion sensor enables positioning if movement
- Long battery life span due to low power design
- Small, suitable for assets of all sizes
- Active RFID technology enables indoor
- Enable the RF beacon and track down with a Lommy Locator
- Battery change possible
- Fixed time interval or pre-set custom times
- Movement reports, down to every 15 minutes
- No assembly or wires
- GSM Quad band 2G – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Communication protocol: UDP
- Positioning: GPS and GSM-triangulation
- Antennas: Internal
- Motion sensor: 3 axis G-sensor
- RF Beacon: 25 mW
- CE, WEEE/RoHS
Server and data security:
- ISAE3402 certified (referring to ISO 27002)
|Weight||56 g||106 g||154 g|
|Measurement||55 x 52 x 12 mm||76 x 67 x 21 mm||80 x 54 x 37 mm|
|Number of positions||1200||2400||6000|
|Power||Lithium metal batteries + supercaps||Lithium metal batteries + supercaps||Lithium metal batteries + supercaps|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +60°C||-30°C to +60°C||-30°C to +60°C|
Quick Start Guide
- Lommy Eye is ready to use
- Just place it in / on your asset
Testing of correct mounting
It is highly recommended to test the chosen location prior mounting to determine if the mounting spot is optimal.
GSM signal strength and the number of GSM cells heard tell if the placement is optimal.
Information about GSM data can be obtained by logging in on the web interface.
Correct mounting is important for optimal performance
- To obtain the best possible conditions for receiving GPS and GSM signals, the device must be mounted with the best possible view to the sky
- It’s important, that the GSM and GPS antennas aren’t covered with materials such as iron, aluminium, or windscreens with sun protection, as this can interfere with the signals
- Materials like concrete and most metals will dampen the signal strength significantly, and placement behind such materials should be avoided
- Lommy Eye can securely be mounted under materials such as fabric, glass, glass fibres, wood or plastic.
GPS and GSM connectivity
- Optimal condition for receiving GPS signals is a location with un-obstructed view to the sky
- Optimal condition for receiving GSM positions is an un-obstructed view to the horizon
- Less can do it, as optimal conditions are rarely achieved
- Only 3 satellites are required, to receive a GPS position
- GPS positions based on multiple satellites will increase position accuracy
- Only connectivity to 1 GSM cell with decent signal is required, to send data from your Lommy Eye to the server
- Optimal GSM connectivity, where many cells can be heard and the RSSI/signal-value is higher than -90, will improve data transmitting in areas with bad coverage and improve GSM triangulation
- Lommy Eye has the option of switching to another GSM cell with better signal strength, if more cells are available in a specific area.
Signals can, to some extent, be reflected depending on the reflecting surface.
Opposite can local or temporary conditions change or hinder signal reflection.
The signals from a device mounted beneath a trailer can be reflected by the road and to some extent improve connectivity.
However, if the trailer is parked with the backend against a concrete ramp, the signal can be blocked.