Monitor your entire fleet in real time
Track real time position, activity, movement and route of your trailer. GPS technology gives you an accurate position. All data including historical traces can be retrieved from the server at any time.
Non-stop tracking without running low on battery
Lommy Capture allows for continuous long-term and real-time tracking. It does not run out of electrical power either need no battery. The unique and patented GPS device offers long term durability as it generates power from the tail lights, brake lights and indicators.
Lommy Capture gain power from the tail lights without affecting the electrical circuit of the trailer:
- When Lommy Capture is charged by the tail lights, the device transmit its position approx. every 2 minutes for live tracking.
- If the tail lights are off, Lommy Capture is charged by the brake lights and indicators. Positions are transmitted at regular intervals depending on the actual usage of the brakes and indicators.
- If the trailer is disconnected, a position is sent every 12 hours for a period of time
- Monitoring of real time & historical position of your trailer
- Overview of driving route
- Easy planning when the trailer is on the go
- Create geozones and keep an overview of specific locations
- Suitable for 4V to 40V systems
- No battery needed, intelligent low power consumption
- Set up custom alarms and notifications
- Easy installation
- Small in size (54x44x19mm)
- IP65 waterproof: Built to last in harsh environments
One-stop solution for effective trailer management
Whether you own, operate or lease out trailers, we offer a flexible and integrated solution to help you optimise operations, save costs and protect valuable assets.
Increase workforce efficiency
Spot trailers, that could be used more efficiently e.g. parked trailers, that could be used on other sites.
Protect against theft
Track the position of your stolen trailer. As the device is small and installed inside the trailer’s tail light, it is difficult to find and remove in case of theft.
Improve maintenance and avoid costly downtime
Collect data of the trailer usage to schedule maintenance and service. Spot any issue at an early stage to avoid costly repair.
Create geo zones
Get a full overview of which trailers are located at specific locations by creating zones. Stay informed when a trailer drives in / out a zone. Retrieve an overview of trailers, that are located within a given zone.
Real time monitoring of your trailer’s route and stops
Reduce costs, facilitate planning and optimize driving time by knowing the exact location of the trailer. In addition, the time of delivery can better be estimated. Historical data, including route driven, can always be retrieved on the server.
[/one-stop solution for effective trailer management]
Monitor your trailers on various platforms – 24/7
Use our monitoring system or your own system to keep track of your entire fleet via phone, tablet or computer.
Basic, easy to use platform incl. real-time map, historical data and custom alarms.
Complete fleet management platform incl. real-time map with historical trails, custom alarms, geofence, report generator and maintenance planning.
Customised, branded platform, based on our systems.
System integration (API)
Use your own system. We will provide open source software and API.
Technical Data – Lommy Capture 9B16
- Stores energy from tail lights, brake lights and indicators, when either of these are turned on
- Continuous long-term tracking without the
use of a fixed power source or batteries
- Small size – can be placed in most light housings
Interval frequency, depends on power input
- Charged by taillight: Down to 2 minutes
- Charged by brakes / indicators: Variable
positions interval depending on power input
- No power source: Up to 5 positions,
sent with an 12 hours interval
Easy installed in the light housing, with the
product label-side facing outwards.
Connect the wires:
- Black wire to frame/ground
- Brown wire to tail lights
- Red wire to brake lights
- Green wire to indicator lights
- GSM Quad band 2G – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Communication protocol: UDP
- Positioning: GPS/GSM triangulation
- Power supply: 4-40 V
- Antennas: Internal
- Motion sensor: 3 axis G-sensor
- Weight: 42g
- Measurement: 54x44x19mm
- Protection: IP65
- Temp. range: -30 to +60 C°
- CE, E, WEEE/RoHS
- Patent pending – PA201500671
Server and data security:
- ISAE3402 certified (referring to ISO 27002)
Quick Start Guide
Install in the light housing,
Connect the wires:
- Black wire to frame/ground.
- Brown wire to taillights.
- Red wire to brake lights.
- Green wire to indicator lights.
Power supply: Min. 4 V, Max. 40 V.
In order to ensure the best possible GSM and GPS reception, Lommy Capture should always be placed, so the side with the product label and the thin edge is facing outwards.
In order to ensure long lasting functionality and maintain the product warranty, all wire connections must be protected against water and moisture.
- When Lommy Capture is charging and active, the green LED will be on.
- When charges from taillights, the blue LED will be on.
- When charges from break lights, the red LED will be on.
- When charges from indicator lights, the yellow LED will be on.
When taillights, brake lights or indicators are on, power is stored in
“Super Caps” for energy to be available over longer periods of time.
The built-in motion sensor enables Lommy Capture to register when the vehicle/trailer is moving.
The report interval depends on the power source and the amount of power stored in the Super caps:
- Charged by taillight: Down to 2 minutes report interval.
- Charged by brakes / indicators: Variable report interval depending on current charging level.
- No power source: Up to 5 reports, sent with a 12 hours interval, depending on the amount of power stored.