Keep track of your belongings – the easy way – even under harsh conditions
Lommy Rock is a small GPS battery-powered tracking device specially build for monitoring vehicles, machinery and assets, even in harsh conditions.
Lommy Rock monitors the exact GPS location of your belongings and provides reports in a report interval of your choice.
Track down in case of theft or loss. To stay even more in touch with your
belongings, it is possible remotely to adjust settings and manage alarms
according to your needs.
A sturdy waterproof housing, cutting-edge technology and reliable
GPS positioning ensure accurate and stable monitoring.
Lommy Rock has no wires and is easy to mount and conceal.
Simply place your Lommy Rock into your belongings and you are ready.
Secure and reliable tracking
Lommy Rock, a sturdy GPS tracker, gives you the full overview of all your belongings.
- Accurate GPS technology combined with GSM triangulation provides reliable monitoring.
- Easy to adjust functions and settings ensures a fully flexible and efficient tracking solution.
- Stay informed and keep the full overview of all your Lommy Rock devices from a smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Monitor the location using accurate GPS technology
- Positioning with advanced GSM triangulation, if only GSM data is available
- Enable G-sensor and track movements
- Track down, if your asset is stolen or lost
- Battery powered with efficient power management
- Small in sizes, easy to hide
- Comes in different models and sizes
- Watertight, high IP rating
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to use, easy to hide, no wires needed
- Set up custom alerts
- Remote management of settings and alerts
Sturdy GPS tracker for easy monitoring of your belongings, visible on web, smartphone or tablet. Set up email alerts to receive a warning in the event of an unwanted incident.
Advanced GSM technology combined with accurate GPS positioning provides reliable and accurate monitoring.
On the move
Activate the built-in motion sensor and Lommy Rock will send positions, if any movement occur. Moreover, activate the notifications to get an alert.
Efficient power management combined with secure technology ensures optimal utilization and makes Lommy Rock a great investment.
Easy to mount, easy to use
Simply place Lommy Rock on an object, that you wish to monitor – no assembly or wires are required. Easily manage the settings and alerts remotely.
Track down, if lost
Track the position of your lost belongings in a secure way by using a combination of GSM and GPS. As the device is small, easy to hide and difficult to trace, the recovery rate is extremely high.
[/a sturdy waterproof housing, cutting-edge technology and reliable gps positioning ensure accurate and stable monitoring]
Monitor your assets on various platforms – 24/7
Use our monitoring system or your own system to keep track of your entire fleet via phone, tablet or computer.
Basic, easy to use platform incl. real-time map, historical data and custom alarms.
Complete fleet management platform incl. real-time map with historical trails, custom alarms, geofence, report generator and maintenance planning.
Customised, branded platform, based on our systems.
System integration (API)
Use your own system. We will provide open source software and API.
Technical Data – Lommy Rock
- Time interval adjustable, e.g. every 6, 12 or 24 hours or pre-set time
- Movement reports, adjustable, down to every 2 minutes
- No assembly or wires
- GSM Quad band 2G – 850/900/1800/1900MhZ
- Communication protocol: UDP
- Positioning: GPS and GSM triangulation
- Antennas: Internal
- Motion sensor: 3 axis G-sensor
- Weight: 90g
- Measurement: 62x39x27mm
- Protection: IP68
- Battery type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Ferro)
- Battery capacity: 3600 mAh
- Battery lifetime: 1500-2000 positions (with a maximum 4 years due to cell discharge)
- Temp. range: -30 to +60 C°
- CE, E, WEEE/RoHS
Server and data security:
- ISAE3402 certified (referring to ISO 27002)
Quick Start Guide
- Lommy Rock is ready to use
- Just place it in / on your asset
Testing of correct mounting
It is highly recommended to test the chosen location prior mounting to determine if the mounting spot is optimal.
GSM signal strength and the number of GSM cells heard tell if the placement is optimal.
Information about GSM data can be obtained by logging in on the web interface.
Correct mounting is important for optimal performance
- To obtain the best possible conditions for receiving GPS and GSM signals, the device must be mounted with the best possible view to the sky
- It’s important, that the GSM and GPS antennas aren’t covered with materials such as iron, aluminium, or windscreens with sun protection, as this can interfere with the signals
- Materials like concrete and most metals will dampen the signal strength significantly, and placement behind such materials should be avoided
- Lommy Rock can securely be mounted under materials such as fabric, glass, glass fibres, wood or plastic.
GPS and GSM connectivity
- Optimal condition for receiving GPS signals is a location with un-obstructed view to the sky
- Optimal condition for receiving GSM positions is an un-obstructed view to the horizon
- Less can do it, as optimal conditions are rarely achieved
- Only 3 satellites are required, to receive a GPS position
- GPS positions based on multiple satellites will increase position accuracy
- Only connectivity to 1 GSM cell with decent signal is required, to send data from your Lommy Rock to the server
- Optimal GSM connectivity, where many cells can be heard and the RSSI/signal-value is higher than -90, will improve data transmitting in areas with bad coverage and improve GSM triangulation
- Lommy Rock has the option of switching to another GSM cell with better signal strength, if more cells are available in a specific area.
Signals can, to some extent, be reflected depending on the reflecting surface.
Opposite can local or temporary conditions change or hinder signal reflection.
The signals from a device mounted beneath a trailer can be reflected by the road and to some extent improve connectivity.
However, if the trailer is parked with the backend against a concrete ramp, the signal can be blocked.