A battery-powered device capable of fast positioning gives you a unique solution.
The option of battery replacement ensures that your Lommy Asset will be functional for many years to come.
Receive daily reports in an interval of your choice, even with the option for rapidly positioning down to a 2 minutes interval.
Activate the motion sensor, and you will get a notification when movements occur.
If your assets are stolen or lost – Lommy Asset provides you the location with the accurate built-in GPS module.
To monitor your belongings even closer, it is possible remotely to adjust the report interval from hours down to minutes, depending on your needs.
Lommy Asset is a battery-driven device. If it runs out of power, battery change is easy.
Secure and reliable tracking
Lommy Asset, a stand-alone GPS tracker for monitoring all your belongings, with the option for fast positioning, if needed.
- Accurate GPS technology combined with GSM triangulation provides reliable monitoring.
- Easy to adjust functions and settings ensures a fully flexible and efficient tracking solution.
- Stay informed and keep the full overview of all your Lommy Asset devices from a smartphone, computer or tablet.
Monitor the location using accurate GPS technology
Positioning with advanced GSM triangulation
Enable the G-sensor and track the movements
Battery powered with efficient power management
Small, suitable for assets of all sizes
Adjustable report interval, down to minutes
Set up custom alerts
Remote management of settings and alerts
Easy to use, easy to hide, no wires needed
Accurate GPS tracker for reliable tracking of all your belongings. Monitor easily the location on web, smartphone or tablet. Set up email alerts to receive warnings if unwanted incidents occur.
Reliable and accurate positioning based on advanced GSM triangulation combined with accurate GPS positions.
On the move
On the move Activate the built-in motion sensor and Lommy Asset will send positions, if your valuables are moving. Moreover, activate the notifications to get alerts.
Efficient power management combined with secure technology ensures optimal utilization and makes Lommy Asset a great investment.
Easy to mount, easy to use
Lommy Asset is battery-driven and easy to install. No assembly or wiring is required. Simply hide the small GPS tracker on your belongings and you are ready.
Track down, if lost
Track the position of your lost assets in a secure way by using a combination of GSM and GPS. As the device is small, easy to hide and difficult to trace, the recovery rate is extremely high.
[/a battery-powered device capable of fast positioning gives you a unique solution]
Monitor your assets on various platforms – 24/7
Use our monitoring system or your own system to keep track of your entire fleet via phone, tablet or computer.
Basic, easy to use platform incl. real-time map, historical data and custom alarms.
Complete fleet management platform incl. real-time map with historical trails, custom alarms, geofence, report generator and maintenance planning.
Customised, branded platform, based on our systems.
System integration (API)
Use your own system. We will provide open source software and API.
Technical Data – Lommy Asset
- Time interval adjustable, e.g. every 6, 12 or 24 hours or pre-set time
- Movement reports, adjustable, down to every 2 minutes
- No assembly or wires
- GSM Quad band 2G – 850/900/1800/1900MhZ
- Communication protocol: UDP
- Positioning: GPS and GSM triangulation
- Antennas: Internal
- Motion sensor: 3 axis G-sensor
- Weight: 174g
- Measurement: 71x85x33mm
- Battery type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Ferro)
- Battery capacity: 10.800 mAh
- Battery lifetime: 3000 – 5000 positions (with a maximum 7 years due to cell discharge)
- Battery change: Replaceable 1,5V AA size battery
- Temp. range: -30 C° to +60 C°
- CE, WEEE/RoHS
Server and data security:
- ISAE3402 certified (referring to ISO 27002)
Quick Start Guide
- Lommy Asset is ready to use
- Just place it in / on your asset
Testing of correct mounting
It is highly recommended to test the chosen location prior mounting to determine if the mounting spot is optimal.
GSM signal strength and the number of GSM cells heard tell if the placement is optimal.
Information about GSM data can be obtained by logging in on the web interface.
Correct mounting is important for optimal performance
- To obtain the best possible conditions for receiving GPS and GSM signals, the device must be mounted with the best possible view to the sky
- It’s important, that the GSM and GPS antennas aren’t covered with materials such as iron, aluminium, or windscreens with sun protection, as this can interfere with the signals
- Materials like concrete and most metals will dampen the signal strength significantly, and placement behind such materials should be avoided
- Lommy Asset can securely be mounted under materials such as fabric, glass, glass fibres, wood or plastic.
When replacing the battery (1,5V AA size battery), please ensure, that the rubber washer is installed correct, to prevent water damage and/or weathering.
GPS and GSM connectivity
Optimal condition for receiving GPS signals is a location with un-obstructed view to the sky
Optimal condition for receiving GSM positions is an
un-obstructed view to the horizon
Less can do it, as optimal conditions are rarely achieved
Only 3 satellites are required, to receive a GPS position
GPS positions based on multiple satellites will increase
Only connectivity to 1 GSM cell with decent signal is required,
to send data from your Lommy Asset to the server
Optimal GSM connectivity, where many cells can be heard and
the RSSI/signal-value is higher than -90, will improve data
transmitting in areas with bad coverage and improve GSM
Lommy Asset has the option of switching to another GSM cell with better signal strength, if more cells are available in a specific area.
Signals can, to some extent, be reflected depending on the reflecting surface. Opposite can local or temporary conditions change or hinder signal reflection.
The signals from a device mounted beneath a trailer can be reflected by the road and to some extent improve connectivity.
However, if the trailer is parked with the backend against a concrete ramp, the signal can be blocked.